Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Colic inspired



Coming back from the city Etian simply would not settle. Screaming at the top of his lungs I stopped the vehicle for the umpteenth time, took him out of his seat and started the bounce and sway - so familiar by now. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the cutest delivery truck, looking like something from busytown mysteries cartoon, and immediately a series of old fashioned lorries and trucks flashed in my mind. Perfect for a little boys room. But what to make the tires out of I thought as Etian screamed a little louder. And there it was - junk to most, gold to me- a shredded piece of a tire lying in the ditch. BINGO! Quickly I picked it up, threw it in the back, settled Etian back in his car seat and thanked God for colic and little boys.

Later this week I'll post the result
Have an inspired Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment